onsdag 2 juni 2010

PUBLIC TRANSPORT SLEEPERS





I'll admit it, I'm one of them. Maybe its something we all have inside us from when we were babies. Our parents would try to get us to fall asleep for hours and if all their tricks didn't work, they would play their joker and stuff us in the car to be driven round the block and we would instantaneously slump into a coma. Well I am still the same; plane, train or automobile. It starts off with heavy eyelids, stage two i like to call 'the stevie wonder head' , stage three is leaning on whoever is sitting close to me and then please see above for stage four. I've fallen asleep when the dentist is drilling my teeth and even yesterday during an MRI scan when I was supposed to lay still, I woke up with a jump and kicked the inside of the scanner and part of it had to be done again. Sometimes I wish I lived in Tokyo where I would be admired for my ability to fall asleep faster than a puppy.

1 kommentar:

  1. I wonder, have you managed to avoid any of the above positions at work... yet ??

    SvaraRadera